Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go!

That's right, I got a job!!  Actually, God blessed me with TWO jobs -- both of which are for guys from Chi Alpha, and have very flexible schedules!  God is so good, amen?  I'm working for Mason, the pastor for Chi Alpha, doing mostly administrative work as well as working with Ben and helping him set up and promote his business that he's starting.  Both are going really well, and I'm super excited about working for Ben, especially, because it's something I can continue doing once I move back to California, which is a huge bonus.

Which brings me to my next piece of awesome news.... I'm coming home!  As those of you who follow me on Facebook or Instagram (and possibly Twitter, although I don't "tweet" very often) may already know, not only am I planning to come home in May (for good!), I also have already bought my plane ticket.  So it's officially official!!!  I'm flying in late May 17th, and I seriously cannot contain my excitement! Michael's also very happy (imagine that?), and we're really looking forward to celebrating our 2-year anniversary in person (instead of Skype - bleh), as well as enjoying our summer together before classes begin again in the fall.

Life is on the up and up, and I'm planning to make the most of my time left here in Mobile.  The moral of the story? God is in control, and prayer works!  Okay, so that's two morals technically, but it really is just one: God loves us: me specifically ;)

I will wrap up this rather short post by sharing this with you: "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose."  Romans 8:28, NKJV.

Much love,
katiebell @>->--- 

No comments:

Post a Comment